PNY has removed the Windows 98SE driver for this product. Guess they think everyone has discarded their usb flash drives.
Here's a generic driver that might work.... give it a try:
Windows 98SE USB Mass Storage Device Drivers
These drivers offer generic USB mass storage support for Windows 98SE. You should check your version of Windows 98 before installing. Once installed USB mass storage devices should work within Windows 98. If you have a Lenovo Desktop, all drivers should be pre-installed at the factory; only install these drivers on Windows 98SE where Mass Storage devices are not working.
Version 3 of the drivers includes generic USB 2.0 controller drivers adding USB 2.0 support for computers that support it.
To install the drivers
• Download the exe file to the desktop
• Remove ALL drivers for USB flash drives in Device Manager
• Remove ALL drivers for any USB 2.0 controllers (many have an uninstall option)
• Remove ALL unknown devices from Device Manager
• Run the exe file you downloaded, and follow the instructions, rebooting after installation
• When the computer boots up again, it may detect new USB 2.0 controllers, in which case you may need to reboot again
•Download the exe file to the desktop
•Remove ALL drivers for USB flash drives in Device Manager
•Remove ALL unknown devices from Device Manager
•Run the exe file you downloaded, and follow the instructions, rebooting after installation
You should note, that these drivers are generic, and they may not work with some devices. It is also only intended for the English version of Windows 98SE, although there are some other language versions below. Installing on the wrong version of Windows may cause problems with your operating system. There is no guarantee that they will work with your device, but our experience shows that they work with most without problem.
Please also note that these drivers are not warranted in any way, and no support is offered for them; you use at your own risk. As a precaution, whenever making changes to your operating system, we recommend you do a full system backup. If you do experience any problems, you can always try asking in our forum.