DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Digital Camera / WebCam Request Board

Old 04-09-2011

poetess is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: The Sharper Image The Sharper Image Digital Camcorder Combo FC F3356771 (Windows Vista) [USB]

Hello. I have searched far and wide for this driver and installation file and have found nothing that works with my camera. When it installs, it installs as Anyka Webcam, but I don't think that's what the name is. This is the information I have found on it over the last three years I've been looking (YES, THREE YEARS!)

Hardware - MDV 241 v1.6
Software - dt pvd03 v.3.0.3.6
MP4Tool-305.exe is the install file, comes on a small-sized disk (Can not find the disk)
The Sharper Image Digital Camcorder Combo
FC F3356771
Hardware ID - USB\VID_04D6&PID_065E&REV_0100

I have tried Driver Genius Professional and it scans over it as if it were already installed and doesn't say it needs updated. Maybe the driver is that hard to find? My disk is just as hard to find, I have no idea what happened to it.

I have contacted The Sharper Image and needless to say they were not pleasant with me. They claimed I had to contact the person who sold it to me, when that person was myself. Haha. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried the other Anyka Webcam Drivers, and have even found FULL folders on other websites, but I need the install file. My Windows seems to be stubborn when manually adding hardware. It gives me this message when I try to install the files myself: "The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for 32-bit systems."

Hopefully you can help, I would greatly appreciate any information.

Thank you,
Amanda

Support Information:
Device Type: Digital Camera
Manufacturer: The Sharper Image
Model: The Sharper Image Digital Camcorder Combo FC F3356771
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows Vista
Age of Device: Not specified
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google
Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2011

poetess is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: The Sharper Image The Sharper Image Digital Camcorder Combo FC F3356771 (Windows Vista) [USB]

Thank you to the Guide who helped me in Driver Chat! It is now installed and working properly! I can't thank you enough! Great service!
Old 04-10-2011
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: The Sharper Image The Sharper Image Digital Camcorder Combo FC F3356771 (Windows Vista) [USB]

just for clarification.... "the guide" is not a guide as you imply, he's a good hearted Samaritan who likes to help folks like yourself in the Chat Forum. And his name is guide507. He knows hardware inside and out and will nearly always find what you need (if it exists, he can find it). I'm sure he will appreciate your note of appreciation. Not everyone will know who you're talking about so this will clear up any confusion.
Old 05-03-2011

frnk.hdz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: The Sharper Image The Sharper Image Digital Camcorder Combo FC F3356771 (Windows Vista) [USB]

Hello, everyone. I hope you all are well... okay, i have been having the same problem as the OP. I was given the same camera, and while i was able to get the camera to work as a webcam on a family member's computer, it hasn't worked on my laptop computer. If anyone can, please do help me resolve this problem.... My computer specs: Windows 7 (home premium), 64-bit OS; Dell Inspiron 1750... anything else of relevance that needs to be shared? i'm a bit of a rookie when it comes to computers... Thank You for any help you can provide.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]