DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Elitegroup Computer Systems

Old 04-05-2011

freund is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Elitegroup Computer Systems NF-MCP61-6A61KE11C-00 (Windows XP Professional) [IDE]

Support Information:
Device Type: BIOS / Motherboard
Manufacturer: Elitegroup Computer Systems
Model: NF-MCP61-6A61KE11C-00
Interface: IDE
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Elitegroup Computer Systems
Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2011
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Elitegroup Computer Systems NF-MCP61-6A61KE11C-00 (Windows XP Professional) [IDE]

I don't believe that "NF-MCP61-6A61KE11C-00" is a valid model number. If it had a date in front, it would be considered a bios id string. Example: 06/16/2008-NF-MCP61-6A61KE11C-00 is a bios id string for a ECS (Elitegroup) motherboard. This I know because of the "E1" digits in the bios id string. And I believe the "NF-MCP61" portion of the bios id string is a chipset number (not a model number).

Also, the "6A61K" part of the bios id string tells me that it has a "NVIDIA® GeForce 6100 / nForce 430" chipset on-board. However, there is nothing in the bios id string that tells me what it's model number is. I suspect it's possibly a model N61PB-M2S, NF61S Micro AM2 SE, or MCP6P M2+ but I can't be 100% certain. Only you can determine what model it is.

Is this a retail or OEM board. If retail, you should be able to get drivers from the ECS website once the model number has been determined.

If it's an OEM board, you will need to visit the website of the company or vendor who made your computer.

Perhaps this software will help:

To find make and model of pc hardware, EVEREST Home Edition is a free system diagnostics, system information program that will id most hardware on-board a mb. as well as the actual motherboard. It will, in some cases, actually provide a download link for the driver.

Code:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/Everest-Home-Edition.shtml

Alternate Everest download link: (offers 2 sites to dl program from)
Code:
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/EVEREST-Home-Edition-Download-16369.html

Run the program and then:

Click on Computer
Click on Summary
Right hand window (hardware) if the text is BLUE this is a link to the web site for that particular hardware.

If you have additional questions or need further help, please post a "copy and paste" of the COMPUTER SUMMARY report
(Leave out the Debug–PCI section) from Everest.

Sorry, that's all I can do for you at this time. You didn't even tell me what hardware device (on this mb) you need a driver for.
2 negatives makes it difficult to help.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]