DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Game Controller Request Board

Old 10-02-2010

stephen650 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Thrustmaster Force Feedback GT Racing Wheel (Windows 7) [USB]

I have a Thrustmaster Force Feedback GT Racing Wheel (also known as a Guillemot Race Leader). It's a first class steering wheel and I would love to get it up and running on my Windows 7 64-bit machine.

I've tried all the drivers from the Thrustmaster support website (none of them mention my wheel by name as being supported). Win7 just won't recognize any of them as valid drivers.

Anyone know where I might find a valid driver, or is there anything I should be doing to make sure the drivers I have are installed properly?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Support Information:
Device Type: Game Controller
Manufacturer: Thrustmaster
Model: Force Feedback GT Racing Wheel
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows 7
Age of Device: Not specified
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Thrustmaster
Sponsored Links

Old 10-15-2010

Wiert is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Thrustmaster Force Feedback GT Racing Wheel (Windows 7) [USB]

Download the Vista files on www.thrustmaster.com and install halfway it will ask to connect your device but it will not find it i aborted the opperation by ctr+alt+del choose taskmanager and stop the install program.

Know go to your hardware configuration and choose race leader force feedback than manual install the drivers by searching yourself go to the folder of yourdrivehere:\program files(x86)/thrustmaster/ffb wheel/drivers

And click on install it worked for me so goodluck
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]