DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Kodak & Digital Camera

Old 03-27-2010

Gainzim is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Kodak m1033 (Windows 2000 Workstation) [USB]

Please help I have bought a kodak m1033 digital camera
and the software is only for win xp or better, I only have win 2000 and need at least a usb driver to download the pics.

Support Information:
Device Type: Digital Camera
Manufacturer: Kodak
Model: m1033
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows 2000 Workstation
Age of Device: Not specified
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Kodak
Sponsored Links

Old 03-28-2010
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Kodak m1033 (Windows 2000 Workstation) [USB]

http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsu...87200#contents

According to the info posted on the manufacturers website (link above), this device requires Windows XP (or later). And no driver is needed in Windows XP, only the software that they package with the product is needed. And I doubt it is even necessary in order to transfers pictures to the computer as Windows Imaging (in Windows XP) will handle it.

Also, according to the info I found under the "Package Contents" tab, your camera should have came with a "Getting Started Guide with KODAK EASYSHARE Software". It doesn't say anything about a driver being needed but it may be required in Windows 2000. The only problem is that Kodak doesn't offer any Windows 2000 specific driver. Nor do they offer a driver for Windows XP (unless the driver is built-into the "KODAK EASYSHARE Software").

You can find a "Software, Driver & Firmware Downloads" link posted on this page:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...?pq-path=12649

However, it doesn't lead to a driver, only to the "KODAK EASYSHARE Software". If you select Windows 2000 from the drop-down menu, you get the following message:

"We're sorry, there are no downloads available for WINDOWS 2000. Please select a different operating system from the menu above".

It looks to me like you will have to get a computer with Windows XP or later on it to connect to this camera with a pc. Or use a usb card reader and take the card out of the camera and read it in the usb card reader.

Last edited by Jerry K : 03-28-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]