DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Conexant

Old 03-06-2010

netrens is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Conexant conexant smartaudio 221 (Windows 7) [PCI / ISA]

Support Information:
Device Type: Sound Card
Manufacturer: Conexant
Model: conexant smartaudio 221
Interface: PCI / ISA
Operating System: Windows 7
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Conexant
Sponsored Links

Old 03-08-2010
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Conexant conexant smartaudio 221 (Windows 7) [PCI / ISA]

Another blind poster. One who asks before reading.

http://forums.driverguide.com/showthread.php?t=54768
Old 06-25-2011

glaylive is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Conexant conexant smartaudio 221 (Windows 7) [PCI / ISA]

Jerry K: Please read carefully, twice or more, about what the forumer was really asked for, before judging someone is blind. The quality of this site will be greatly improved with present of your just little bit more common sense.
Old 06-25-2011
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Conexant conexant smartaudio 221 (Windows 7) [PCI / ISA]

Perhaps you need to do some reading to find out what the term actually means before trying to stick your nose in something that it doesn't belong in. The term doesn't have anything to do with eye vision or how well a person can see.... - For those who are too lazy to read, the term "Blind Post" means the member doesn't take the time to read the instructions posted on every page of this website (in order to be able to help themselves) near the bottom, one is called "Beginners Guide" and the other "FAQ's". I have no sympathy for those who fail to help themselves when they come to this site.... they expect someone else to do their work for them. It isn't going to happen here. The owners of this site designed it to be a help-yourself website and I will do everything in my power to keep it that way.

And instead of finding fault with my posts, make yourself useful and actually help someone Mr. #1 Poster..... when you attain over 34,000 posts here, I might actually give some thought to what you have to say. Until then, don't try to tell me how to do my job..... you don't have the hardware or the right to do so. And if you continue to hassle a moderator here, you will loose the ability to post in this forum.

And fyi, I don't need to read a thread for a 2nd. time, I understand what he said (actually it was nothing) and what he wanted in one reading.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]