DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Benq & Scanner

Old 01-14-2009

luffi_piratez is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Benq 6678-9BB flatbed scanner (Windows XP Home) [USB]

hi guys... im quite a new member here and i was wondering if maybe you can help me on my scanner which is a benq 6678-9bb flatbed scanner...I reformatted my computer and lost my backup drivers...I've been looking all over the net but i wasn't fortunate enough to find something close...hope you could help me if you have one thanks...

Support Information:
Device Type: Scanner
Manufacturer: Benq
Model: 6678-9BB flatbed scanner
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Benq
Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2009
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Benq 6678-9BB flatbed scanner (Windows XP Home) [USB]

BenQ does not post drivers according to the model number on a sticker on the backside of the scanner. They post drivers according to the model number found on the top lid of the scanner (in the center of the lid). Once you determine the correct model number, just visit www.benq.com and you will find drivers posted there.

Or sift through this list to see if it's posted on driverguide.com

Last edited by Jerry K : 01-14-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-22-2009

Polostorm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Benq 6678-9BB flatbed scanner (Windows XP Home) [USB]

This may be 2 months late but I hope the following helps.

My friend gave me the same scanner (Model Benq 6678-9BB) and google search led me to this website.

Out of desperation, I simply use the default Windows XP's Scanner and Camera Wizard. Surprisingly it detects the scanner perfectly without installing any driver at all!

I did not remove the previous scanning driver for Canon scanner F630U and unsure if this helps in the detection. Hope my experience helps you in some way.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]