DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Monitors & LCD Request Board

Old 12-06-2008

danzkee is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: hitachi hitachi flora 270 (Windows XP Professional)

i just reformatted my laptop and my computer display isnt working properly. pls provide me with the right drivers for this computer.thanks a lot

Support Information:
Device Type: Displays
Manufacturer: hitachi
Model: hitachi flora 270
Interface: Other
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Age of Device: Not specified
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google
Sponsored Links

Old 12-06-2008
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: hitachi hitachi flora 270 (Windows XP Professional)

Reformat destroys all data on a hard drive. Without an OS and drivers, the machine won't even boot up. Don't you have a restore disk or a restore partition on the hard drive? That's what's required to put the machine back in the same condition it was when purchased.

Start here: http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/support/download.htm (I wasn't able to find much on this site)

I suspect this is a Japanese market notebook, which support will have to come from Hitachi Japan ( www.hitachi.co.jp )

I found this Google translated page for drivers for the Flora 270W. You have to click the download link first for the hardware device you want a driver for, then on the next page you have to scroll to the bottom left and click on the button that says Agree (when the mouse cursor is positioned over it) to download the driver. The download button looks like this:

Here's the link:

Code:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Prod/comp/OSD/pc/flora/prod/note/flora270wnv7/index.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DFlora%2B270w%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Please note that the download page contains drivers for XP AND Vista so be sure to click on the one for Windows XP to get the correct driver.
Also, I cannot get FoxFire browser to display the page but IE7 works ok.

Good luck!

Last edited by Jerry K : 12-06-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]