DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Hard Disk Controller Request Board

Old 11-05-2008

Premium Member

dark_protector is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Bytecc Bytecc ME-320x USB 2.0 External Enclosure (Windows 98SE) [USB]

I try downloading the drivers for the Bytecc ME-320X everyone of them did not work so I look long and hard until I found my install disk so now I have the drivers and I needed to try to upload a .zip file from my install disk but an error coming up because of a driver has been uploaded to the site. so how can I help?

Support Information:
Device Type: Hard Disk Controller
Manufacturer: Bytecc
Model: Bytecc ME-320x USB 2.0 External Enclosure
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows 98SE
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google
Sponsored Links

Old 11-05-2008
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Bytecc Bytecc ME-320x USB 2.0 External Enclosure (Windows 98SE) [USB]

You have an option of yes or no when uploading a file to this site. You have to click on "upload anyway" or something similar. I personally upload this file on 07/15/07 and I know it works because I use it on a Win98 machine. The contents of the file were taken directly from the install cd disk that came with the unit.

ME-320U2F USB enclosure drivers for Windows 98SE and Mac (update)

or any usb enclosure containing the "Oxford 911" (Prolific PL-2507) chipset

Unzip to a temp folder and run SETUP.EXE to install.

http://members.driverguide.com/drive...iverid=1012281

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]