Old 02-09-2008

ghrsak1 is on a distinguished road
Question Ati Radeon-sapphire Bios Flashing

I have 19 Sapphire Radeon x1600pro 256(one card have 512) ddr2 AGP
5 Sapphire Radeon 9800pro 128 ddr AGP
2 Sapphire Radeon x1650pro 256 ddr2 AGP
5 Sapphire Radeon x1300pro 256 ddr2 AGP
1 Sapphire Radeon x800XT 256 ddr3 AGP
graphic cards. All of them are in mess. Friend deliver them to me for repair. He sad that those card have wrong bios in them. Someone has flashed them but not properly. Problem is this, I can't find anywhere on net roms-bins for them. Sapphire and techpowerup sites have only PCI-e versions of theirs BIOS. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, GUIDE ME WHERE COULD I FIND MORE BIOS ROMS? And something else, if maybe those cards are fryed?!, how can I menage to determine where is the problem? If GPU is gone but MEM is still funkcional and round, can I remove GPU from one card and place it instead fryed one? I believe that this can be possible cause cards are 99% same. Only time of production is different.
THANX
PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS

Second, what can be wrong if card show display but with some artifacts (not so many) and display also from time to time (5-10sec period) shake and move into black part of display(just like if you move window window to the display 2). And after some time cooler is starting to be very hot and artifacts-shake show themselves in biger numbers. What could that be.

PLEASE I NEED HELP, IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME SOME LINKS OR ADVICES HOW TO SOLVE THOSE PROBLEMS I WOULD BE GRATEFULL.
SEND YOURS SOLVING ADVICES HERE AND/OR TO [email]no.email.addys@allowed.com[/email]

Last edited by Jerry K : 02-09-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Sponsored Links

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]