DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Network Adapter Request Board

Old 08-08-2007

Premium Member

ken1946 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Hewlett Packard (HP) Network Controller (Windows XP Professional)

I need Network Controller drivers for an HP Pavilion dv2210 notebook computer. I can't find them on the HP support site or here at driverguide.com All help is appreciated. Ken

Support Information:
Device Type: Network Adapter
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard (HP)
Model: Network Controller
Interface: Other
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Hewlett Packard (HP)
Sponsored Links

Old 08-08-2007
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Hewlett Packard (HP) Network Controller (Windows XP Professional)

Which dv2210? HP lists the following models on their website:

DV2210ea
DV2210tu
DV2210tx
DV2210us

If drivers are available, I'm sure you can find them on the manufacturers website, once you click on the correct model number.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/p...wareCatego ry

However, please be aware that HP isn't noted for providing free support (if any at all)
Old 08-08-2007

Premium Member

Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Hewlett Packard (HP) Network Controller (Windows XP Professional)

I checked the HP website for the HP Pavilion dv2210us drivers before before posting for the forum..I had no luck there. A few minutes ago I found and printed the product specs from a different page on the site. The notebook has a Integrated 10/1000BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector), and I shouldn't have any trouble finding drivers with this information. Thanks for your reply. Ken
Old 08-08-2007

Premium Member

Can anyone tell me who the manufacturer is for the Integrated 10/1000BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)? It's on an HP Pavilion dv2210us notebook PC. I've done driver searches on driverguide.com and HP, but can't find it without knowing the manufacturer. Thanks, Ken
Old 08-08-2007

Premium Member

OOPS. That's 10/100BASE-T, not 10/1000BASE-T.
Old 08-20-2007

Premium Member

I need a driver badly! Can anyone tell me who made the Network Card on a HP Pavilion dv2210us Notebook? The spec sheet lists the card as an Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) but does not name the manufacturer. I have been through all the steps with HP support via phone and at their web site, and on driverguide.com, with no luck at all. I've never given up on a repair job but am coming close on this one! Thanks to anyone who can help. Any serious replies can call me at (no) tele-nmbrs-allowed or email me at no.email.addys@allowed.com. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Jerry K : 08-20-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-20-2007
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road

If you're unable to identify the NIC device, try this software:

To find make and model of pc hardware, EVEREST Home Edition is a free system diagnostics, system information program that will id most hardware onboard a mb. as well as the actual motherboard.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/...-Edition.shtml

Alternate Everest download link: (offers 2 sites to dl program from)
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownloa...oad-16369.html

Run the program and then:

Click on Computer
Click on Summary
Right hand window (hardware) if the text is blue this is a link to the web site for that particular hardware.

If you need additional help, please post a SUMMARY report from Everest.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]