Originally Posted by ricepot
I downloaded the driver provided by Evgeni0.. but How do i install it??
i clicked on the wiaacmgr.exe file but nothing happenps....
can anyone please help?
1) Unplug the HP ScanJet 3300C from your Vista computer.
2) Uninstall any drivers from Vista that you have tried to use with the HP ScanJet 3300C.
4) Plug the HP ScanJet 3300C into your Vista computer.
5) When the "Found Hardware" wizard starts, direct it to the folder in which the driver you downloaded is in.
6) In that folder is "hpscan.inf", which you should select and open.
7) The wizard then presents a list of compatible drivers from the inf file, which should be only one driver. Choose it.