DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Panasonic

Old 01-03-2007

Premium Member

miniworld3 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita) ecam NV-GS50 (Windows XP Home) [USB]

Hi, Have lost original driver and need to re-install but dont know where to obtain another copy PLEASE HELP ???

Support Information:
Device Type: Digital Camera
Manufacturer: Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita)
Model: ecam NV-GS50
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Age of Device: < 6 months old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita)
Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2007
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita) ecam NV-GS50 (Windows XP Home) [US

You can download this driver from the manufacturer....

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/c...wndvc_usb.html

Old 06-13-2007

arge is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita) ecam NV-GS50 (Windows XP Home) [US

Hi - I have also misplaced my driver for this video camera (panasonic NV-GS50), the link jerry k posted doesn't seem to work -- can anybody else help or send driver to NO.EMAIL.ADDYS@ALLOWED.com
thanks

Last edited by Jerry K : 06-14-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old 06-14-2007
Super Moderator

idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita) ecam NV-GS50 (Windows XP Home) [US

Quote:
Originally Posted by arge
Hi - I have also misplaced my driver for this video camera (panasonic NV-GS50), the link jerry k posted doesn't seem to work -- can anybody else help or send driver to NO.EMAIL.ADDYS@ALLOWED.com
thanks

Perhaps if you actually would READ the info, you could download the driver. I don't make a habit of posting bad links. I double checked, there is nothing wrong with my link. So do your homework before running off at the mouth.
Old 06-14-2007

Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita) ecam NV-GS50 (Windows XP Home) [US

Hi Jerry K -- no offence intended -- I should explain further -- the link you posted does work and I had already downloaded it - but it doesn't appear to fix the problem. I had this problem a couple of years ago on a different computer to what I am on now (has since died) and found the driver on the panasonic site--from memory it was combined with some sort of "sd viewer" software. yesterday, I actually rang panasonic technical and was told the driver I needed was no longer available on the web but could be purchased as a spare part for $84.00 -- so with this all in mind I still need a the correct driver for a panasonic NV-GS50 video camera -- I should also say, that I am just trying to get the computer to "capture the video"-- I'm not attempting to use this as a webcam
thanks

Last edited by arge : 06-14-2007 at 07:18 AM.
Old 06-14-2007
Super Moderator

Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Panasonic (Matsushita Matshita) ecam NV-GS50 (Windows XP Home) [USB]

Yes, it's pretty normal for a user to try placing blame on everyone but himself. Now tell me why would a reputable company like Panasonic have to gain by posting non-working drivers. Everything to loose and absolutely nothing to gain but a bad reputation. Is it really a case of "it doesn't work" or "I can't make it work"? There is a difference in the two.
Old 06-15-2007

Hi Jerry K, once again it seems I have someway offended you -- not my intention -- the link you posted says this -- Note

Upgrade your USB Driver only when your PC has the Hyper-Threading Function and it is turned "ON". Otherwise, there is no need to upgrade.

I'll admit I'm no computer expert, but this does seem to be an upgrade to the original and I can't make it work, I imagine that it is trying to upgrade my "non-exsistent driver" for this "Hyper-Threading Function", all of which I will admit I don't understand.
I will repeat, I have contacted panasonic technical by phone , and they informed me, that the actual driver I need is no longer available as a download, but only as a spare part. -- I was trying to avoid paying the $84.00 for it, by hoping someone may have it.
I was reccomended this site, and told that the website managers were fairly switched on -- however, it seems you would rather "put me down" to prove you are correct, than to help.
If I am incorrect, I apoligise, -- if you are correct, perhaps you can explain what I am doing wrong -- because the driver you set the link to does not fix my problem
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]