DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Foxconn & Network Devices

Old 06-13-2006

darkworld is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: Foxconn WLL-3350 Wireless LAN PCI Card (Windows XP Professional) [PCI / ISA]

Only Dead Links on the manufacturers Site
The Original Driver from the CD-ROM causes the System to crash regularly.

Support Information:
Device Type: Network Adapter
Manufacturer: Foxconn
Model: WLL-3350 Wireless LAN PCI Card
Interface: PCI / ISA
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Foxconn
Sponsored Links

Old 06-16-2006
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Foxconn WLL-3350 Wireless LAN PCI Card (Windows XP Professional) [PCI / ISA]

Old 06-21-2006

gimho is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Foxconn WLL-3350 Wireless LAN PCI Card (Windows XP Professional) [

this is my first post so please be kind.

i have the same card and also had trouble finding drivers. i contacted foxconn tech support and they sent me a link to the chipset manufacturer's website for the reference drivers. i'm running winxp sp2. when i ran the installation program, i chose "windows zero config" rather than ralink config and i chose "wifi" over "performance". the install stalled at the very end, but i rebooted, manually pointed the device manager to the installed driver directory and things are just peachy.

driver
Old 10-11-2006

Revive is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Foxconn WLL-3350 Wireless LAN PCI Card (Windows XP Professional) [PCI / ISA]

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]