DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > AGFA & Scanner

Old 08-15-2005
Paul Hen

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Agfa E52 Scanner (Windows XP Professional)

I have tried to use the AGFA Scanwise 2.0 Software with Win XP SP2 but get blue screen "multiple IRP request" crashes all of the time during install. There is what is said to be an XP driver for the E52 on this site but it is a .bin file. I have tried to open that by writing my own cue file but no amtter what mode etc. I use, I get an error back (no cue file or instruction come with it). I e-mailed the submitter a couple of days ago, but have not yet received a reply. Can anybody help before I have to replace a perfectly good scanner. Note: Agfa ceased making scanners and withdrew all support for them.

Support Information:
Device Type: Scanner
Manufacturer: Agfa
Model: E52 Scanner
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Age of Device: Not specified
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google
Sponsored Links

Old 08-16-2005
Don

Default Comment

: I have tried to use the AGFA Scanwise 2.0 Software with Win XP SP2 but get blue screen "multiple IRP request" crashes all of the time during install. There is what is said to be an XP driver for the E52 on this site but it is a .bin file. I have tried to open that by writing my own cue file but no amtter what mode etc. I use, I get an error back (no cue file or instruction come with it). I e-mailed the submitter a couple of days ago, but have not yet received a reply. Can anybody help before I have to replace a perfectly good scanner. Note: Agfa ceased making scanners and withdrew all support for them.
:
:
:
:
Uninstall all the scanner software and reinstall the software

http://www.agfa.com/digicam_scanner_drivers/scanner/snapscan_e52/index.html

Support Information:
: Device Type:
Scanner
: Manufacturer:
Agfa
: Model:
E52 Scanner
: Interface:
USB
: Operating System:
Windows XP Professional
: Age of Device:
Not specified
: FCCID:

----
Send an email to Don through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 08-16-2005
Paul Hen

Default Comment

I have tried reinstalling over top the old install with no success. Based on your advise I will try uninstall. The url for the driver you have provided is the primary one I am using/trying. Thanks.
: : I have tried to use the AGFA Scanwise 2.0 Software with Win XP SP2 but get blue screen "multiple IRP request" crashes all of the time during install. There is what is said to be an XP driver for the E52 on this site but it is a .bin file. I have tried to open that by writing my own cue file but no amtter what mode etc. I use, I get an error back (no cue file or instruction come with it). I e-mailed the submitter a couple of days ago, but have not yet received a reply. Can anybody help before I have to replace a perfectly good scanner. Note: Agfa ceased making scanners and withdrew all support for them.
: :
: Uninstall all the scanner software and reinstall the software

: http://www.agfa.com/digicam_scanner_drivers/scanner/snapscan_e52/index.html

Support Information:
: : Device Type:
Scanner
: : Manufacturer:
Agfa
: : Model:
E52 Scanner
: : Interface:
USB
: : Operating System:
Windows XP Professional
: : Age of Device:
Not specified
: : FCCID:

Old 08-17-2005
Paul Hen

Default Comment

I have tried reinstalling over top the old install with no success. Based on your advise I will try uninstall. The url for the driver you have provided is the primary one I am using/trying. Thanks.
: : I have tried to use the AGFA Scanwise 2.0 Software with Win XP SP2 but get blue screen "multiple IRP request" crashes all of the time during install. There is what is said to be an XP driver for the E52 on this site but it is a .bin file. I have tried to open that by writing my own cue file but no amtter what mode etc. I use, I get an error back (no cue file or instruction come with it). I e-mailed the submitter a couple of days ago, but have not yet received a reply. Can anybody help before I have to replace a perfectly good scanner. Note: Agfa ceased making scanners and withdrew all support for them.
: Uninstall all the scanner software and reinstall the software

: http://www.agfa.com/digicam_scanner_drivers/scanner/snapscan_e52/index.html

Support Information:
: : Device Type:
Scanner
: : Manufacturer:
Agfa
: : Model: