DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Hewlett Packard (HP) & Laptop

Old 12-04-2005
David Geller

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Hewlett Packard (HP) n3290 (Windows 2000 Workstation)

HP n3290 came with Windows 98, I installed Windows 2000 proffesional. Need the video driver for the monitor and also the PCI Simple Communications Controller. The HP site dosn't support not have the drivers for Win 2000. I had it before but had to reformat the hard disk, didn't save the drivers. Please help. Thanks, David Geller

Support Information:
Device Type: Notebook
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard (HP)
Model: n3290
Interface: Other
Operating System: Windows 2000 Workstation
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Hewlett Packard (HP

----
Send an email to David Geller through DriverGuide's contact form
Sponsored Links

Old 12-06-2005
Wayne Jacobs

Default I Need It Too

: The HP OmniBook XE2-DC NT 4.0 driver package on the hp site for the pavilion n3290 contains a video driver that works with windows 2000 pro - I also am looking for the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver

: HP n3290 came with Windows 98, I installed Windows 2000 proffesional. Need the video driver for the monitor and also the PCI Simple Communications Controller. The HP site dosn't support not have the drivers for Win 2000. I had it before but had to reformat the hard disk, didn't save the drivers. Please help. Thanks, David Geller
:
:
:
:

Support Information:
: Device Type:
Notebook
: Manufacturer:
Hewlett Packard (HP)
: Model:
n3290
: Interface:
Other
: Operating System:
Windows 2000 Workstation
: Age of Device:
< 2 years old
: FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Hewlett Packard (HP
Old 12-21-2005
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Comment

: HP n3290 came with Windows 98, I installed Windows 2000 proffesional. Need the video driver for the monitor and also the PCI Simple Communications Controller. The HP site dosn't support not have the drivers for Win 2000. I had it before but had to reformat the hard disk, didn't save the drivers. Please help. Thanks, David Geller
:
If HP doesn't support it, then where did you get the drivers previously?

Support Information:
Notebook
Hewlett Packard (HP)
n3290
Other
Windows 2000 Workstation
< 2 years old
Old 03-02-2006
Jerry B

Default Comment

:
:
:
:
It was a quest that I conqured. For your video driver you need to go to siliconmotion.com. In my N3290 I have the sm710 embedded video. I beleive you may also have the same. This is what I did to find out what hardware was in the laptop with out opening it to ID the chip. Down load the program from HP for your model that checks the system components if you already have it on your harddrive then press f10 during boot up and I beleive it will run a diagnosis on your comp. HW. This should give you the chip set for your components. Go to that manufactures web site and your quest begins.

Support Information:
Notebook
Hewlett Packard (HP)
n3290
Other
Windows 2000 Workstation
< 2 years old

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]