DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Notebook Request Board

Old 02-11-2005
Byron Adams

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Siemens Scenic Mobile 360 (Windows 98SE)

I have just got an old Siemens Scenic Mobile 360 Laptop and having formatted the hard drive I have tried to find Graphic card Driver for SMI LynxE SMI811 (144 PIN)(this is the Card Siemens say is in the machine) but I cannot find it anywhere, also the sound card is ESS which is ESS M2EM (PCI-Audio) which even on Ess's site appear never to have heard of it. Can anyone please help. My internet connection is on my main PC not the Laptop, so I need to down load to either a floppy or a CD to transfer to the laptop.

Support Information:
Device Type: Notebook
Manufacturer: Siemens
Model: Scenic Mobile 360
Interface: IDE
Operating System: Windows 98SE
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google
----
Send an email to Byron Adams through DriverGuide's contact form
Sponsored Links

Old 02-13-2005
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Comment

: I have just got an old Siemens Scenic Mobile 360 Laptop and having formatted the hard drive I have tried to find Graphic card Driver for SMI LynxE SMI811 (144 PIN)(this is the Card Siemens say is in the machine) but I cannot find it anywhere, also the sound card is ESS which is ESS M2EM (PCI-Audio) which even on Ess's site appear never to have heard of it. Can anyone please help. My internet connection is on my main PC not the Laptop, so I need to down load to either a floppy or a CD to transfer to the laptop.
:

:
Laptops usually require specific drivers from the laptop maker. Generic drivers won't normally work on laptops.
check here:
http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/downloads_1.html

Support Information:
: Device Type:
Notebook
: Manufacturer:
Siemens
: Model:
Scenic Mobile 360
: Interface:
IDE
: Operating System:
Windows 98SE
: Age of Device:
< 2 years old
: FCCID:
Old 11-05-2005
Heinz

Default Comment

: : I have just got an old Siemens Scenic Mobile 360 Laptop and having formatted the hard drive I have tried to find Graphic card Driver for SMI LynxE SMI811 (144 PIN)(this is the Card Siemens say is in the machine) but I cannot find it anywhere, also the sound card is ESS which is ESS M2EM (PCI-Audio) which even on Ess's site appear never to have heard of it. Can anyone please help. My internet connection is on my main PC not the Laptop, so I need to down load to either a floppy or a CD to transfer to the laptop.
: :

: Laptops usually require specific drivers from the laptop maker. Generic drivers won't normally work on laptops.
: check here:

Support Information:
: : Device Type:
Notebook
: : Manufacturer:
Siemens
: : Model:
Scenic Mobile 360
: : Interface:
IDE
: : Operating System:
Windows 98SE
: : Age of Device:
< 2 years old
: : FCCID:

----
Send an email to Heinz through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 03-21-2006
Rue

Default Comment

Hello,
I have got the same old notebook and installend

this drivers for win2k:
Modem:

http://www.esstech.com/techsupp/drivers.shtm > h048

> wdma_es2.inf
Graphic:

http://www.siliconmotion.com.tw/en/en2/download2c.htm

> LynxE (SM811) Software Update

Good Luck

Ruediger

----
Send an email to Rue through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 04-16-2006
czoky

Default Comment

: : I have just got an old Siemens Scenic Mobile 510 Laptop and having formatted the hard drive I have tried to find Graphic card Driver for SMI LynxE SMI811 (144 PIN)(this is the Card Siemens say is in the machine) but I cannot find it anywhere, also the sound card is ESS which is ESS M2EM (PCI-Audio) which even on Ess's site appear never to have heard of it. Can anyone please help. My internet connection is on my main PC not the Laptop, so I need to down load to either a floppy or a CD to transfer to the laptop.

: Laptops usually require specific drivers from the laptop maker. Generic drivers won't normally work on laptops.
: check here:

Support Information:
: : Device Type:
Notebook
: : Manufacturer:
Siemens
: : Model:
Scenic Mobile 360
: : Interface:
IDE
: : Operating System: