DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Notebook Request Board

Old 10-07-2004
Kirk

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Compaq Presario 1200_XL106 (Windows 98SE)

I need a copy of the files that are stored on the D: drive of the Presario 1200-XL106 for restoring the laptop with the Emergency Recovery CD. I accidently deleted the original files located on the D: drive, not realizing that they were still needed even though I have the Emergency Recovery CD. Anyone have a 1200-XL106 that could copy these files for me and then send them to me or know where I can get these needed files? kirkdugas@sbcglobal.net

Support Information:
Device Type: Notebook
Manufacturer: Compaq
Model: Presario 1200_XL106
Interface: Other
Operating System: Windows 98SE
Age of Device: Not specified
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Compaq
Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2004
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Comment

: I need a copy of the files that are stored on the D: drive of the Presario 1200-XL106 for restoring the laptop with the Emergency Recovery CD. I accidently deleted the original files located on the D: drive, not realizing that they were still needed even though I have the Emergency Recovery CD. Anyone have a 1200-XL106 that could copy these files for me and then send them to me or know where I can get these needed files? kirkdugas@sbcglobal.net
:
Use the emergency restore cd's. Those will put the files back on drive d: and restore your pc to it's original state. What your asking for cannot be legally posted on any website. Those are Compaq and Microsoft copyrighted files.

Support Information:
: Device Type:
Notebook
: Manufacturer:
Compaq
: Model:
Presario 1200_XL106
: Interface:
Other
: Operating System:
Windows 98SE
: Age of Device:
Not specified
: FCCID:
Old 09-21-2005
gautam dudhaiya

Default I Need It Too

: I need a copy of the files that are stored on the D: drive of the Presario 1200-XL106 for restoring the laptop with the Emergency Recovery CD. I accidently deleted the original files located on the D: drive, not realizing that they were still needed even though I have the Emergency Recovery CD. Anyone have a 1200-XL106 that could copy these files for me and then send them to me or know where I can get these needed files? kirkdugas@sbcglobal.net
:
:
:
:

Support Information:
: Device Type:
Notebook
: Manufacturer:
Compaq
: Model:
Presario 1200_XL106
: Interface: