DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Mitac

Old 09-21-2004
xiao yu

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Mitac 8375 (Windows XP Professional)

audio, video and graphic drivers i cannot find anywhere for this model!

Support Information:
Device Type: Notebook
Manufacturer: Mitac
Model: 8375
Interface: Firewire / 1394
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Age of Device: < 1 year old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Mitac

----
Send an email to xiao yu through DriverGuide's contact form
Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2004
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Comment

Mitac 8375 support can be found (if available) on the
Mitac website

Last edited by Jerry K : 10-18-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2005
trevor

Default Comment

i am also looking for these drivers.

thay are available at ftp://disti@psftp.mic.com.cn/8375/driver

the password is disti1

this site takes a couple of mins. to open.

have tried to download them, but keep geting timed out ot the site, the download takes over a day. might be worth a try. if you do have any luck, please let me know

Last edited by Jerry K : 10-18-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2005
trevor

Default I Need It Too

Hi, have just found all drivers for mitac 8375. you can get them from mitacuk.com. it is a 4 meg download. i have just installed them and thay work fine. hope this has been of some help. Trevor

Last edited by Jerry K : 10-18-2006 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-29-2006
Ken

Default Comment

The following may be of help. I have a Time laptop with no Reload CDs or backup drivers etc.

I completely formatted the hard drive and booted up and installed Windows XP Home.

After a hectic search I found that the laptop is basically a MITAC 8375 so went to their website at http://mtc.mitacservice.com/visitor/v_FileDown2004C.asp
I selected Notebook - 8375 etc and downloaded all the drivers I needed (Chipset, VGA, Modem, LAN, Card Bus, Sound, Infrared, Synaptec TouchPad). I now have a fully functioning laptop computer. They also have BIOS drivers and manuals but I was unwilling to flash the BIOS as the computer was working fine.

I had some initial problems with the downloads timing out but found right clicking on the download icon and selecting Save Targe As worked fine. If you have any problems then email me.

Hope this helps. I
Regards
Ken

:-)))

----
Send an email to Ken through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 05-27-2006
tobyb

Default Comment

hi there,
I think i can help you with the matter of the (Chipset, VGA, Modem, LAN, Card Bus, Sound, Infrared, Synaptec TouchPad)drivers
e-mail me on noemailaddys@allowed.com and i'll sort you out with the correct drivers for your 8375 laptop
tobyb

----
Send an email to tobyb through DriverGuide's contact form

Last edited by Jerry K : 10-18-2006 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-29-2009

kelvin123 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: Mitac 8375 (Windows XP Professional)

Hi Everyone if you looking for the time 8375 laptop drivers 95% of the drivers you need to download are the Mitac 8375 drivers a. The Mitac 8375 is the same motherboard as Time 8375 the only additional driver you need is the wireless driver which is "RT2460 802.11b Baseband/MAC integrated chip" the link for the wireless driver is

http://www.cnet.com.tw/driver/cnwl311ab2.01.zip

How I found the wireless driver a friend of me told me about CPUZ I downloaded the portable version from http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php I ran the program and clicked on the about tab>At the bottom of window there was a subheading called tools and button called registered dump (.txt) I saved the list then opened it in notepad searched in notepad document network controller. Then under network controller it told me the Vendor ID (0x1814) and Model ID (0x0101).

With the Vendor ID and Model ID I went to http://www.pcidatabase.com/index.php on the website in the vendor search box I imputed 0x1814 and scroll down and found device id that said 0x0101
it told me that id belonged to RT2460 802.11b Baseband/MAC integrated chip made by Ralink Technology Corporation. I looked on their website and could not finder the driver but it said on the PCI database that the was an alternative driver called “CNet CNWL-311” I search Google and found the drive on the following link http://www.cnet.com.tw/driver/cnwl311ab2.01.zip I then downloaded and installed it and seems to work my only disappointment was that its maximum speed was 11mbps which is disappointing considering my external one is 54mbps.

Last edited by kelvin123 : 05-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]