DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Input Device (mouse, etc.) Request Board

Old 06-19-2004
Marina LaGarde

Default HELP NEEDED: Logitech itouch cordless keyboard and mouse C E 0682 (Windows XP Home)

Help! I hope the information above is right! I am trying to install my cordless keyboard and mouse to use with this PC. The mouse will work but the keyboard won't. I have lost the disc to install and I bought this over 2 years ago so I don't even know if it is compatible with XP. I bought it for my work computer which was 2000 professional. I have done everything that they have suggested batteries, restart, and nothing. I have pressed every connect button and the only thing that continues to work is the mouse. Help please.

Support Information:
Device Type: Input Devices (mouse, etc.)
Manufacturer: Logitech
Model: itouch cordless keyboard and mouse C E 0682
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Logitech
Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2006
Kip Dole

Default Comment

iTouch driver 2.22 works. Good luck!
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1796,contentid=10222
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]