DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Century Concept Digital & Game Controller

Old 01-08-2006
Century Concept Digital U

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Century Concept Digital Sku 234995 (Windows XP Home)

I bought this control to play my EA games on my old computer. I recently bought a new one, and I plug in the control and the computer did not recongnize the usb game pad. Can someone help me I already tried searching the database a driverguide.com and no luck if u have it please help. The control is exactly like the PS2 control with 12 buttons and two joysticks. Please some help i really need this driver....

Support Information:
Device Type: Game Adapter
Manufacturer: Century Concept Digital
Model: Sku 234995
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Age of Device: < 6 months old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Century Concept Digital

----
Send an email to Century Concept Digital U through DriverGuide's contact form
Sponsored Links

Old 02-25-2006
Cesar659

Default Comment

: I bought this control to play my EA games on my old computer. I recently bought a new one, and I plug in the control and the computer did not recongnize the usb game pad. Can someone help me I already tried searching the database a driverguide.com and no luck if u have it please help. The control is exactly like the PS2 control with 12 buttons and two joysticks. Please some help i really need this driver....
:

:
:
:
:

Support Information:
: Device Type:
Game Adapter
: Manufacturer:
Century Concept Digital
: Model:
Sku 234995
: Interface:
USB
: Operating System:
Windows XP Home
: Age of Device:
< 6 months old
: FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Century Concept Digital

----
Send an email to Cesar659 through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 02-25-2006
Cesar659

Default I Need It Too

: I bought this control to play my EA games on my old computer. I recently bought a new one, and I plug in the control and the computer did not recongnize the usb game pad. Can someone help me I already tried searching the database a driverguide.com and no luck if u have it please help. The control is exactly like the PS2 control with 12 buttons and two joysticks. Please some help i really need this driver....
:

:
:
:
:

Support Information:
Game Adapter
Century Concept Digital
Sku 234995
USB
Windows XP Home
< 6 months old

----
Old 02-25-2006
Cesar659

Default I Need It Too

:

:
:
:
:

Support Information:
Game Adapter
Century Concept Digital
Sku 234995
USB
Windows XP Home
< 6 months old

----
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]