DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Century Concept Digital & Game Controller

Old 10-09-2004
Philip D. Rhoades

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Century Concept Digital playstation style Analouge USB Gamepad for PC (Windows XP Home)

I'm looking for the drivers that will let me use my analouge gamepad from Century Concept Digital on my WinXP machine. It seems that some of the driver disks that are supplied with these gamepads (available from EB) do not include the Win2000 drivers, which are supposedly the same ones you use with WinXP. The instructions said to look in the "win2000" folder, but said folder was missing. So if any one has one of these things and has "win2000" drivers I would reallly like to have a copy.

Thank You,

P.D.Rhoades

Support Information:
Device Type: Game Adapter
Manufacturer: Century Concept Digital
Model: playstation style Analouge USB Gamepad for PC
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google
----
Send an email to Philip D. Rhoades through DriverGuide's contact form
Sponsored Links

Old 10-09-2004
Tech1894

Default Comment

: I'm looking for the drivers that will let me use my analouge gamepad from Century Concept Digital on my WinXP machine. It seems that some of the driver disks that are supplied with these gamepads (available from EB) do not include the Win2000 drivers, which are supposedly the same ones you use with WinXP. The instructions said to look in the "win2000" folder, but said folder was missing. So if any one has one of these things and has "win2000" drivers I would reallly like to have a copy.

: Thank You,

: P.D.Rhoades
:
I've been to their site. They offer no drivers for downloading. I will make you an offer. If you send me a copy of the Win9x drivers I will attempt to ID the manufacturer of the drivers. It's very likely they they are simply buying an OEM product and putting their name on it. For all I know at this moment it might work with the stock windows XP drivers?
HTH
Bill

Support Information:
: Device Type:
Game Adapter
: Manufacturer:
Century Concept Digital
: Model:
playstation style Analouge USB Gamepad for PC
: Interface:
USB
: Operating System:
Windows XP Home
: Age of Device:
< 2 years old
: FCCID:

----
Send an email to Tech1894 through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 11-08-2004
Kyle

Default I Need It Too

: I'm looking for the drivers that will let me use my analouge gamepad from Century Concept Digital on my WinXP machine. It seems that some of the driver disks that are supplied with these gamepads (available from EB) do not include the Win2000 drivers, which are supposedly the same ones you use with WinXP. The instructions said to look in the "win2000" folder, but said folder was missing. So if any one has one of these things and has "win2000" drivers I would reallly like to have a copy.

:
:
:
:

Support Information:
Game Adapter
Century Concept Digital
USB
Windows XP Home
< 2 years old

----
Send an email to Kyle through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 12-13-2004
Timothy975

Default I Need It Too

The best thing to do is take the drive back. I tried installing similair PC gamepad drivers from other manufacturers to no avail. If you're a cheap-o like I am, go to wal-mart and buy the recoil, usb controller with KILLER soft plastic grip and recoiling usb cable for 14.88. You can't beat that price. really.
Never again will a buy century concepts digital. Their website doesn't even show them as OEM for their PC game pad joystick. They suck with a captial S. Nice job EB Games - Never again...

:
:
:
:

Support Information:
Game Adapter
Century Concept Digital
USB
Windows XP Home
< 2 years old

Old 01-22-2005
ennis grier

Default I Need It Too

:
:
:
:

Support Information:
Game Adapter
Century Concept Digital
USB
Windows XP Home
< 2 years old

----
Send an email to ennis grier through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 02-10-2005
Keith

Default Comment

this is the correct driver, apparently there where alot of disks shipped with out the proper driver on them?? In eather case I put this driver in and she runs like a charm now. go figur...
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=314212

----
Send an email to Keith through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 03-01-2005
vic

Default I Need It Too

:
:
:
:

Support Information:
Game Adapter
Century Concept Digital