DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Viglen

Old 01-13-2006
Terrin

Default DRIVER NEEDED: Viglen VIG520S (Windows 98SE)

the drivers for this motherboard on driverguide.com website does not open for me...I have tried three different computers, two had Win XP and the other had Win 98se...I also tried downloading programs to help uncompress compressed files...I have downloaded from driverguide before and had it work but for other devices...please help.

Support Information:
Device Type: BIOS / Motherboard
Manufacturer: Viglen
Model: VIG520S
Interface: Other
Operating System: Windows 98SE
Age of Device: < 2 years old
FCCID:

Find it on DriverGuide | Find it with Google | Research manufacturer Viglen
Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2006
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Comment

: the drivers for this motherboard on driverguide.com website does not open for me...I have tried three different computers, two had Win XP and the other had Win 98se...I also tried downloading programs to help uncompress compressed files...I have downloaded from driverguide before and had it work but for other devices...please help.
:
What file do you have? How are you trying to open it? Some files need to be unzipped first, then a flash program is launched in order to apply the bin. Provide a little info... it doesn't cost anything nor do it cause bodily harm.

Support Information:
: Device Type:
BIOS / Motherboard
: Manufacturer:
Viglen
: Model:
VIG520S
: Interface:
Other
: Operating System:
Windows 98SE
: Age of Device:
< 2 years old
: FCCID:
Old 01-15-2006
Terrin

Default Comment

: : the drivers for this motherboard on driverguide.com website does not open for me...I have tried three different computers, two had Win XP and the other had Win 98se...I also tried downloading programs to help uncompress compressed files...I have downloaded from driverguide before and had it work but for other devices...please help.
: :
: What file do you have? How are you trying to open it? Some files need to be unzipped first, then a flash program is launched in order to apply the bin. Provide a little info... it doesn't cost anything nor do it cause bodily harm.
Searching driverguide.com I see about seven files that fit this motherboard and win 98se but when I try open then they don't open...I get a message saying I may need a program to unzip them but I have winzip and three others downloaded that they recommended. I don't think it is my system because I have tried three diff. compputers, two have win XP and on has win 98se. I have also been successfull in downloading other drivers from this website so I know I can do it. What other info. do you need. I need help. thanks, Terrin

Support Information:
: : Device Type:
BIOS / Motherboard
: : Manufacturer:
Viglen
: : Model:
VIG520S
: : Interface:
Other
: : Operating System:
Windows 98SE
: : Age of Device:
< 2 years old
: : FCCID:

----
Send an email to Terrin through DriverGuide's contact form
Old 01-16-2006
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Comment

: : : the drivers for this motherboard on driverguide.com website does not open for me...I have tried three different computers, two had Win XP and the other had Win 98se...I also tried downloading programs to help uncompress compressed files...I have downloaded from driverguide before and had it work but for other devices...please help.
: : :
: : What file do you have? How are you trying to open it? Some files need to be unzipped first, then a flash program is launched in order to apply the bin. Provide a little info... it doesn't cost anything nor do it cause bodily harm.
: Searching driverguide.com I see about seven files that fit this motherboard and win 98se but when I try open then they don't open...I get a message saying I may need a program to unzip them but I have winzip and three others downloaded that they recommended. I don't think it is my system because I have tried three diff. compputers, two have win XP and on has win 98se. I have also been successfull in downloading other drivers from this website so I know I can do it. What other info. do you need. I need help. thanks, Terrin
Are the files your downloading ZIP files? Are you unzipping them using WinZip? What are a couple of examples of the files? eg: filenames and urls (where are they located)? What is the error or problem that occurs when you attempt to unzip the files?

Support Information:
: : : Device Type:
BIOS / Motherboard
: : : Manufacturer:
Viglen
: : : Model:
VIG520S
: : : Interface:
Other
: : : Operating System:
Windows 98SE
: : : Age of Device: