DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Imaging (scanners, digital cameras, ...)

Old 11-18-2008

DazzerJ is on a distinguished road
Default Can anybody identify this webcam?

Please check out this pic and let me know if you are able to identify the manufacturer or model of this webcam. It was a promotional gift, came without drivers and will not be recognised by Win XP. Any help much appreciated.

Last edited by Jerry K : 11-19-2008 at 04:53 AM.
Sponsored Links

Old 11-20-2008

Default Re: Can anybody identify this webcam?

It looks very similar to a Webby. Webcam.
The lens and mechanism are too similar not to be from the same manufacturer. However, I can't find any details on that camera either. My guess is it comes from China or Taiwan. Does this make it any easier?
Old 11-21-2008

Thumbs up Re: Can anybody identify this webcam?

I think I've found it, it appears to be very similar to a Trust 110. Now to hunt the drivers and see if they work... I'll be back. not that anybody cares, I'm playing here on my own!
Old 03-14-2009

arbealyahoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can anybody identify this webcam?

I think I can help you identify this webcam. Use everest ultimate program to find your webcam's vendor and hardware id and post the results here.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]