DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Modems (300-56K, ISDN, Cable, DSL, ...)

Old 08-03-2004
Unregistered

Default Standard modem drivers in Windows

Hello, I have a satellite modem that uses Windows Standard Modem drivers. These driver have one feature greyed out: if you go in Control Panel/Phone and Modem Options/Properties/Advanced Options/Change default preferences

the field "Cancel the call if not connected in" is greyed out and Windows sets it to 1 minute.

DO you know how can I change this? Do you know if there is a compatible driver I can use as an alternative?

Thanks

Fausto
Sponsored Links

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments