DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Networking (NICs, Gateways, Routers, Firewalls, ...)

Old 03-29-2017

Fishing Rod is on a distinguished road
Default Toshiba Network Controler

My wifes computer was so choked up I desided to start with a new install of windows vista for her, some how the wireless modem lost ability to function. In the device manager I have managed to remove all but one yellow error ( through driver installs) notice and have been trying to reinstate the network controler. The first "compatable ids" is calling for driver PCI\VEN_168C&DEV002A&SUBSYS_7141144F&REV_01 . The result of no wifi / network I manually transfered the utility with an external drive and working computer only to find the utility will not work without a conection to the net, catch 22 given it would be pointless to run the utility on the different system which is being used for the elusive search. I would be thankfull to recieve the driver of mention in hopes to restore my wifes digital world, please and thank you?

Last edited by Fishing Rod : 03-29-2017 at 05:13 PM.
Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2017

Fishing Rod is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Toshiba Network Controler

Pci\ven_168c&dev002a&subsys_7141144f&rev_01
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]