DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Other Device Request Board

Old 07-01-2008

ThimJohnsan is on a distinguished road
Default Toshiba Satellite A135-S4677

I have had a nasty time trying to find Acer 5610z 2966 drivers for XP.
Now I am looking for Toshiba Satellite A135-S4677 drivers.
I have come across various comments stating that Toshiba's Satellite models that ship with Vista are only compatible with Vista.
I have yet to find a driver I need from this site.
Sponsored Links

Old 07-01-2008
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Toshiba Satellite A135-S4677

you can find XP drivers for this model [url=www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_modItemList.jsp?moid=1757707&rpn=PSAD0U&ct=D L&BV_SessionID=@@@@0287115321.1214949959@@@@&BV_En gineID=cccfadeehlmdifhcgfkceghdgngdgmm.0]HERE[/url]!
Old 07-14-2008

dnbshanks is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Toshiba Satellite A135-S4677

dude i just installed the xp and got all the drivers... there are in total 7 drivers..
1. Sound card driver ( file name- wdm_r197, size 24.8 mb,maker- realtek)
2. Lan driver (realtek)
3. Wireless lan driver( Atheros)
4. video driver ( Intel)
5. chipset driver ( INTEL)
6. Toshiba modem driver (same for xp and vista)
7. card reader driver (same for xp and vista, Maker- Texes instruments)

The drivers listed above have some drivers common for vista as well as xp. So copy the common drivers 4m the recovery disc provided with the laptop or the toshiba oficial site (recommended). Next download and install "DOWNLOAD GENIUS PRO" 4m its official site. Download the latest version. Now format and install xp. As there is no partition so back up all ur data b4 formatting. Now after installing xp dont connect ur comp to internet and all coz there r no drivers and antivirus loded also check ur pen drive or cd b4 inserting. Now install the common drivers (Modem and the card reader one) and install "DOWNLOAD GENIUS PROFESSIONAL" now click on update driver. it wil show the remaining 5 drivers along with their versions.Now u cant download the xp drivers using the DOWN GNUS PRo as it will ask 4 the key and also no modem driver in installed on ur computer so u cant access net. So just note down all the drivers listed and also note down the corresponding versions. Make sure u dont mess up the versions. Now go to some cyber cafe or friends place and search all the drivers on google and also write the versions also while searching.
Ex-if the maker is intel and the version is 3.0.2.4.4423 then type this in google search bar without the quotes "intel 3.0.2.4.4423" ... this wil help u find all the drivers... note go 4 the above listed drivers only.. if the DOWNLOAD GENIUS PRO show some other extra drivers then ignore it...
If this thing helps u then mail me at [email]no.email.addys@allowed.co.in[/email]
thanks and hope this will fix ur problem.

Last edited by Jerry K : 07-14-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-14-2008
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Toshiba Satellite A135-S4677

Why go to all that trouble when Toshiba has all drivers in one place and they are clearly defined on ONE page? Link is in post #2.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]