DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Other Device Request Board

Old 11-01-2006

Tharg is on a distinguished road
Default Gendex VA3 driver

Hey all, I've got an old ISA Gendex VA3 - along with a Visualix box it is used for dental imaging. I wish to use this in a new PC so I've obtained an ISA-USB converter but I still need the original drivers for the VA3. Gendex offer no support - has anyone out there a driver for this card as I know it still works!

I tried to post this in the 'driver needed' forum but the page kept returning an error
Sponsored Links

Old 08-19-2008

giannim51 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gendex VA3 driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharg
Hey all, I've got an old ISA Gendex VA3 - along with a Visualix box it is used for dental imaging. I wish to use this in a new PC so I've obtained an ISA-USB converter but I still need the original drivers for the VA3. Gendex offer no support - has anyone out there a driver for this card as I know it still works!

I tried to post this in the 'driver needed' forum but the page kept returning an error

Is use only in isa 8 bit.
with gendex Program named Winwix (32 for Win '98/2000 for Win 2000-Xp/Pro for Win Xp)

Normal is set to I/O 320H (down,down,up,down,down,up)
and MEM D700H (up,up,up,down,up,down).
Is good only there is the interface for dental image (a cable with 25 pin, a box and the cable for the image. if you want i have the possibility to test.
ciao
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]