English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Other Hardware

Old 08-08-2009
x_cristy_x is on a distinguished road
Default Power supply

Hello..I have an old AT computer with the dead power supply.A friend gave me another AT power supply. A "Delta Electronics model DPS-145PB-70 E Rev:00".
This is also an AT form factor power supply with the old type motherboard connectors, the problem is that the Power-on switch wire which goes to the front of the computer and is connected directly to the power supply is missing. I don't think it was wiped out i think the power supply is like that.I also remarked that it has two 3-pin connectors P9 and P12 written on each.What are those connectors for?? The mainboard is an old ASUS 5XTP4 socket 5 processor support. Will I be able to connect this power supply to that mainboard???please help.....thanks
Sponsored Links
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]