DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows Server 2003

Old 12-05-2010

frozenspike is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Server 2003 Bug?

hello sirs...
i have a question regarding my domain server and workstations?>??

the theme of my workstations become windows classic and the audio has been disable.. is it because of the virus? malware or spyware..

please help me !!! thanks
Sponsored Links

Old 12-05-2010
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Server 2003 Bug?

That would be difficult to answer without knowing if you have a virus, malware or spyware. You have the machine (not us) so you're
the only one that can answer that question. If you're asking "can having such cause this problem"? then the answer is definitely YES.

Do you have anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-virus software installed and updated? If the answer is yes, then you should not have any virus, malware or spyware. If you don't have any of these software's installed, I can guarantee you have one if not all 3 especially
if you have internet access.

Has audio become disable because of some unknown problem or has it been disabled thru some software setting?

I suggest you update or obtain anti-nasty software and then scan all files on your system to ascertain whether or
not you have any of these nasties which could surely cause the problems you're having.
Old 12-10-2010

frozenspike is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Server 2003 Bug?

i have symenatic end protection??? and it is updated. .. i run some anti spyware and malware scanner but there is no single virus detected.. um.. i dont have any internet access... i tried to delete my group polices but it is still the same.. umm. can u recommend me the best malware of spyware scanner??

thanks po1!!
Old 12-10-2010
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Server 2003 Bug?

My personal choice is BitDefender and Malwarebytes AntiMalware. Avast is also a good anti-virus software.

How did you post this thread if you don't have internet access?
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]