DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 7

Old 10-09-2009

Maxdreamcity is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Driver Needed: Microtek Scanmaker 3880 driver for Windows 7

I run Windows 7 as my Os. I have a microtek scanmaker 3880 scanner. It works with winodws Xp but does not work with Windows 7 os. It needs to develop a driver.

I have search for the driver on official site of microtek. But nothing happened. They said that they did not produce the microtek scanmaker 3880 model scanner at all.. That is also very strange. However by searching other website Xp version driver can be found easily.

I need a microtek scanmaker 3880 scanner driver software for Windows 7

My Scanner uses USB Port.

Please, help me..

Maxdreamcity

Last edited by Maxdreamcity : 10-09-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Sponsored Links

Old 10-10-2009
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Driver Needed: Microtek Scanmaker 3880 driver for Windows 7

If they didn't make it, I wonder why they have it listed on their web site, ie: [url]http://ww3.microtek.com.tw/eu/modules/tinyd0/index.php?id=2[/url]

If they didn't make this scanner then there would have been a big lawsuit between the company that did make it and Microtek.

There is no Windows 7 support from Microtek for this model!
Old 11-08-2009

jimvandamme is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Driver Needed: Microtek Scanmaker 3880 driver for Windows 7

Try upgrading to Ubuntu, or dual booting Ubuntu or XP if you have the install disks.
Old 11-12-2009

RAC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Driver Needed: Microtek Scanmaker 3880 driver for Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxdreamcity
I run Windows 7 as my Os. I have a microtek scanmaker 3880 scanner. It works with winodws Xp but does not work with Windows 7 os. It needs to develop a driver.

I have search for the driver on official site of microtek. But nothing happened. They said that they did not produce the microtek scanmaker 3880 model scanner at all.. That is also very strange. However by searching other website Xp version driver can be found easily.

I need a microtek scanmaker 3880 scanner driver software for Windows 7

My Scanner uses USB Port.

Please, help me..

Maxdreamcity
I`M RAC. I ADVISED YOU EXTRACT YOUR SCANMAKER 3880 DRIVER FROM WINDOWS SERVER 2008 THEN YOU`VE TO TRAY INCORPORE IT TO WINDOWS 7 THROUGH ITS INSTALLATION. BY THIS METHOD I ACHIVED TO MAKE FUNCTION AT SCASI CARD ON WINDOWS 7.
Old 11-13-2009
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Driver Needed: Microtek Scanmaker 3880 driver for Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAC
I`M RAC. I ADVISED YOU EXTRACT YOUR SCANMAKER 3880 DRIVER FROM WINDOWS SERVER 2008 THEN YOU`VE TO TRAY INCORPORE IT TO WINDOWS 7 THROUGH ITS INSTALLATION. BY THIS METHOD I ACHIVED TO MAKE FUNCTION AT SCASI CARD ON WINDOWS 7.

Please loose the caps lock when posting.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]