DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Displays (graphics/video cards, monitors, cables, ...)

Old 06-11-2010

LS-208 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ATI Control Panel Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry K
I'm not sure what you mean by "load". Do you mean "install" instead? Load means to start up a program or driver.

You must have a setup.exe file dated 8/4/2004, 12:56 AM, with 1,284 kb. size, posted in the the root folder of the XP install disk.

Then there must exist a sub-folder called i386. The i386 folder is where all the os files come from.

If you need a XP install disk, check out this site: [url]www.thehotzone.org[/url] (registration is required and free)
You might even find one for your exact Sony laptop model (look in the Windows Operating Systems forum).

Note: I don't normally support (or promote) warez sites but it sounds like you are a legal owner so you should be able to download the os disk (if yours is defective). And it's an honest/clean site to download from.

Thanks again jerry. I am not sure whether I mean load or install either. All I can tell you is that after I run the recovery disk, It is like windows does not exsist on my laptop. I cannot access Windows at all after I run it. I will definately try this and will let you know if it works. Thanks a million.
Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2010

LS-208 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ATI Control Panel Problem

Hi Jerry. I have looked through this site till my eyes have fallen out and I have no idea what I am looking at or looking for. Could you please help me? Thanks.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]