DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 7

Old 04-29-2010

RdY47 is on a distinguished road
Default Cannot get my Drivers Guide to work with my 64 bit Windows 7

Cannot get driver guide to work in 64 bit windows 7. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
Sponsored Links

Old 04-30-2010

spoonshot is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cannot get my Drivers Guide to work with my 64 bit Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdY47
Cannot get driver guide to work in 64 bit windows 7. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Just what do you mean doesn't work?....Any error code messages etc.?....As I have a similar problem, only it is in both my Win 7 and Vista.. Both are 64-bit systems...I am able to download onto them but after they are installed and I try to open them I get an error run time error 91"..and says object variable or with block variable not set...wondering if yours is similar..or if you or anyone might have a suggestion....when i used Driverguide before, it was with XP Media 32-bit..had no troubles.....let me know please... I really need to get this right...spoonshot

Edit by mod: Please loose the caps lock when posting and learn how to spell proper English words and use correct terms. I hate that computer speak $hit and do not allow it on this site.

Last edited by Jerry K : 06-10-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-10-2010

mnmus is on a distinguished road

Win7 64-bit here, as well. No joy getting DGT or Driverscan to run in Win7 64-bit. I see there've been no answers to this since April this year, so we're on our own here, eh? I've tried running DGT in compatibility mode for various other versions of Windows w/o any luck, so I assume DGT simply isn't going to support 64-bitness. Sad, really.

Last edited by mnmus : 06-10-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old 11-17-2010

Cartrefconsulting is on a distinguished road

I have two Win 7 x64 bit machines on which I downloaded and installed DG last night and both give me the same error on trying to start DG

Error Runtime Error 91 Object Variable or With Vlock Variable not set.

Any clues on this. I found another member on the chat session with exactly the same error.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]