DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Audio & Multimedia

Old 06-09-2013

maggiew is on a distinguished road
Default Is there a YouTube video manager to download and convert YouTube video?

Recently, I watch YouTube video on Chrome,and found that the video cannot be load and we cannot watch it smoothly.

If there a professional YouTube video manager, that will be great!

In addition ,I also want to download the video and then convert it to the format which is compatible with iPhone or iPad.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links

Old 06-09-2013
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Is there a YouTube video manager to download and convert YouTube video?

There are other browsers like IE and Firefox you can try. Then look (search using your favorite search engine (for YouTube to iPad or iPhone converters).

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksKAijHYpM4[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Ee0ksJdK0[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxM555z0ry4[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSi_7gNX-AM[/url]

Last edited by Jerry K : 06-23-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-23-2013

lucyli is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is there a YouTube video manager to download and convert YouTube video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiew
Recently, I watch YouTube video on Chrome,and found that the video cannot be load and we cannot watch it smoothly.

In addition ,I also want to download the video and then convert it to the format which is compatible with iPhone or iPad.

Thank you!

I know a software named with xlilsoft youtube video converter ,which can not only help you to download but also help you to converter video format .
You can have a try.
Old 06-28-2013

thomasli is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is there a YouTube video manager to download and convert YouTube video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiew

Thank you!

I recommed by a good friend that xilisoft youtue video converter ,which help me solve this problem.

There is a bulit-in browser, you can not only watch video but also download and convert video at the same time.

It works great!
Old 09-30-2013

kaylawang is on a distinguished road

To convert YouTube videos, Aunsoft Video Converter is a good choice. It could convert YouTube mp4/flv videos to various other video formats.
Old 11-27-2013

Sacha45 is on a distinguished road

Regularly I don't make comments on websites however i will need to point out that this particular post genuinely forced me to take some action. Very brilliant content.
Old 05-20-2014

chris198810 is on a distinguished road

Why not try Brorsoft Video Converter
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]