DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows Vista

Old 03-06-2010

Hyncharas is on a distinguished road
Default I can't download any drivers

This may sound like a stupid enquiry but, when I joined the site, I actually expected to be able to download drivers for my machine - after signing up to a free account and running the DriverScan I can't access anything without having to pay, which contradicts your service agreement for new users.

There is also a peculiar thing on my profile where it says I've been active since 31st December 1969... I just joined and wasn't even born back then!

It seems clear part of your server isn't working properly since the March 1st crash.
Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2010

tgp1994 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I can't download any drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyncharas
There is also a peculiar thing on my profile where it says I've been active since 31st December 1969... I just joined and wasn't even born back then!

I've seen that bug in a lot of websites, particularly forums. As for the original problem, that seems common for a lot of companies. Register first, then SURPRISE! You're gunna have to pay, too. Although if that contradicts with their TOS, something is definitely going to have to be done about that.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]