DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows Vista

Old 11-04-2009

Premium Member

lunat1k is on a distinguished road
Default Re: driverguide toolkit - vista64 support?

Well its been a year since DG has "Been aware of the situation"

Anything yet?
Sponsored Links

Old 11-04-2009
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: driverguide toolkit - vista64 support?

I'm located close to 1000 miles from Driverguide.com headquarters in Los Angles. The only contact I have with them is via email. I have no control over how driverguide is operated. If you have complaints, please direct them to driverguide.com, not at me. And please realize that driverguide.com staff is very minimum and not geared to answer or respond to complaints. They do not read these threads so complaints posted here are useless.

I suggest you folks having problems with driverguide toolkit to either stop using it or find another software to replace it. I don't really understand why you even use it.... it's a piece of &%#@ like most other driver finding software.

If you spent money to buy it, or to be able to download more files than a free user, then I feel sorry for you. Ever heard the term buyer beware? There's a feedback link, so you can use that ... but I don't even know if those are read by dg staff. If my memory is correct, it states that dg staff cannot respond to all messages because they don't have adequate staff to do so.

Driverguide.com was designed to be a help yourself site. Always has been and probably always will be. Paying money to dg is your choice, not mine.
If you're unhappy with dg, you have a choice to use any other site of your choice. But I guarantee you won't find a site that offers what is available here for free.
Old 06-15-2010

Mister64 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: driverguide toolkit - vista64 support?

I really want a refund if a company like that cannot make a software to support Win7 Ultimate 64

I will keep you posted if I do not hear anything by weeks end, then I will take further action.
Closed Thread [Upload Driver/Firmware]