DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows Vista

Old 04-07-2007

SDiS is on a distinguished road
Exclamation driverguide toolkit - vista64 support?

unable to run driverguide toolkit on vista64

is this a known issue?
Sponsored Links

Old 10-08-2007

Premium Member

Max Time is on a distinguished road
Default Re: driverguide toolkit - vista64 support?

I am running vista 64 ultimate and toolkit runs for me . Although I have not found any drivers that are suitable for my setup .
Old 10-29-2008

dilligaf1979 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: driverguide toolkit - vista64 support?

im on x64 vista the program runs but i get an error = Automation error%1 is not a valid win32 application
and i cant enumerate my devices because of this
Old 11-13-2008

steffer is on a distinguished road

I am also running 64-bit Vista and have the same problem. Does this work or not? I also get the 'Automation error%1' message. Has anyone running 64-bit Vista been able to get this working?
Old 12-30-2008

cheriea is on a distinguished road

also having the same error any help on fixing this?
Old 12-31-2008
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: driverguide toolkit - vista64 support?

I don't know if this file will be any different than the one download from driverguide.com but some of you might want to try it. Anyone who does test it, please post back in this thread if it works ok in Vista x64. I'm guessing when I say that I doubt it has ever been updated to a working x64 program. So good or bad, please let us know if you test it.

Driver Guide Pro Tool Kit 1.1

DriverGuide Toolkit identifies and lists drivers installed on your computer and, when connected to the Internet, allows you to search DriverGuide.com (and other sources) for driver updates and manufacturer sites. In addition, it allows you to backup your currently installed drivers for safe keeping. Backing up your Windows driver files means that they will be available to you the next time you need to reinstall the driver or the whole operating system. DriverGuide Toolkit places the driver files in one organized location of your choosing.

DriverGuide Toolkit is especially helpful in situations where you have a computer in your possession and the internal hardware is unknown. DriverGuide Toolkit can identify the hardware on the system and the associated drivers, back them up to a specified location, and find the latest driver updates for them. DriverGude Toolkit is even network compatible - you can just as easily connect to a remote computer on your network, backup drivers, and find updates!

As a thanks to our members we are now distributing this as shareware with many valuable features that are yours for free, regardless of whether you decide to buy a copy! So give it a try, we’re sure you’ll use it again and again.

Download: (8,012 KB.) [with serial number and username]

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/174774591/Driver.Guide.Pro.Toolkit.rar

credit goes to TEAM TBE 2005 for it's release. I didn't make or create it, I just found it posted on RS. I don't know why the photo shows v2.0 but the header says v1.1. Perhaps whomever gets to test it first can tell us.
Old 02-22-2009

Arbyem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDiS
unable to run driverguide toolkit on vista64

is this a known issue?
I have just downloaded DriverGuide Toolkit, but on attempting to run it, I received the following error message : "Server busy. Try again later". I repeaed this several times with the same result. Perhaps I also have a problem since I am running Vista Home Premium x64 on my HP dv9820us Pavilion laptop. Must I complete the "personization" process before I can run DriverGuide Toolkit? I have been trying to operate my VuPoint FS-C1-VP 35 mm scanner under Vista 64, after having done so successfully with my previous ACER laptop with WinXP SP3. The elusive file, missing from my Driver folder under C:\Windows\System32, is OVTFBoot.dll. I have been unable to locate a copy for downloading from any source. Any help will be most appreciated. Thanks, in advance. Arbyem
Closed Thread [Upload Driver/Firmware]