DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > CPUs & Motherboards

Old 08-02-2016

tecmatt is on a distinguished road
Default Samsung NP-R620 turning on but no activity

Hi All,

I'm having a problem any expert help me please.

Samsung NP-R620, laptop is turning on but no beep and no display, no external display and no fan spinning. I can turn the laptop on with the power button and can turn off.

I replaced the ram with working one but problem is same. The battery connector getting 3.3V all around the motherboard has power GPU getting warm so its working but to me feels like the CPU not getting warm at all but around the CPU has voltage. So I thought it must be the bios problem.

Before I turn on the board the bios chip doesn't have any power, when I turn on the board the bios chip has 3.3V leg 1,2,5 and 6. I think this is way of this board works.
Bios-MX25L1605D, 2MB, 16MBit.

Seems the bios chip is working. But what is the problem that can go wrong. If you guys have Bios bin please give me so I can flash and try.

The actual bios.bin I backed up:
[url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwkQ11pS0b7aNjc3TlJ0czdZT3c[/url]

Please help me.

Thanks again.
Sponsored Links

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]