DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Networking (NICs, Gateways, Routers, Firewalls, ...)

Old 10-11-2012

Domatheer is on a distinguished road
Default Help :'( NC100 v 2.1

ok, so I have this comp on line. I have a Dell DHS that some idiot tryed to update to vista from xp and lost its ethernet driver(i do NOT have the vista upgrade to roll back the system to xp). i.e. [url]http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=87286[/url]
thats the driver i need.

My issue is I cant seem to figure out how to get this driver onto a disk, cant get it to load. without a network connection. Ive pulled out the HD from the dell hooked it to here, downloaded driver to it, in a spot i can find and install. but when i try, it cant figure out what is sposed to read, it cant access its spam download crap, and it refuses to load. if i pull to just the file, it cant be read. im at a loss here with something should be simple. im sure im missing something simple, but atm, im so flustered i cant think. and if i could get the fricking thing to go online this an easy fix. but it cant. love how 90% of driver update posts say go auto dowload it..... if i could i would. any help here be awesome.

Doma
Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2012
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Help :'( NC100 v 2.1

Are you a free user or premium? Are you logged in?
Old 10-11-2012

Domatheer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help :'( NC100 v 2.1

free member. I finally got the driver goin. got it installed. started getting updates and now im not using a valid key... what?!? error code 0xc004e003. so I get some updates and now i cant get into my comp. this is awesome.have to work in reduced functionality. such crap. just want this frickin comp to work. i get online now and it locks up. gone threw the forums for that code, sigh. Im about to dropkick this comp and Microsoft period. anyone else makes a **** product and its ignored. somehow Gates keeps selling crap.
Old 10-11-2012
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Help :'( NC100 v 2.1

what are u talking about "valid key" and "code"?
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]