DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > DOS

Old 01-03-2006
Saigh

Default Accidentally wiped C: Drive

Hello,

I'm pretty new to all of this, but I've been told I'm a quick learner. We were having some difficulties with my boyfriend's computer and I was attempting to fix it; the long and short of it is I tried to reformat the drive through MS-DOS mode and accidentally wiped the entire drive.

I have all the system disks that came with the computer including Windows 98 bootdisk and installation CD, and I can get the computer to give me an option menu with the bootdisk, but the driver for the CD Rom drive is gone.

My other problem is that we got this computer from a friend about a year ago but I do not know how long they had the computer, nor do I know anything about the computer or manufacturer that I cannot view from the outside of the actual machine. Is there anything I can do? Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links

Old 01-04-2006
Saigh

Default Re: Accidentally wiped C: Drive

Nevermind, we figured it out. Thank you!
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]