DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Networking (NICs, Gateways, Routers, Firewalls, ...)

Old 10-23-2005
Unregistered

Default Intex Lan card problem

i have a intex lan card rtl8139d but i can;t install the card, i tried to download the drivers from here but i can't , i also tried with the drivers from INTEX's website but it works not :s can anybody help me plzz
Sponsored Links

Old 12-25-2005
Unregistered

Default Re: Intex Lan card problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered Guest
i have a intex lan card rtl8139d but i can;t install the card, i tried to download the drivers from here but i can't , i also tried with the drivers from INTEX's website but it works not :s can anybody help me plzz

hi.,
if you cant install the lan card in your pc how can you install the driver?
first, look for the free pci slot place in your motherboard, then insert the lan card on the free pci slot. if you use winxp your lan card can be detacted by o.s.

Last edited by Jerry K : 03-19-2006 at 09:27 PM.
Old 02-15-2007

CardingSungkit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Intex Lan card problem

i too have the same problem... the driver disc is not working and downloaded the driver from intex website and it doesn't work....

and after hours of searching for drivers still none of the items i have downloaded don't work... so i did a little work around...

1.) pull my hammer from my tool box and slam it to the card (intex)
2.) i continue to slam the card until it turn to pieces
3.) now i have no more problems

next time don't buy this ****
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]