DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Driver Request Forums > Digital Camera / WebCam Request Board

Old 06-18-2006

allforfun is on a distinguished road
Exclamation DRIVER NEEDED: veo stingray 330v (Windows XP Home) [USB]

I am looking for the complete installation cd that came with the camera when originally bought, in specific i am looking for the drivers and the digital studio bundled software that comes on the disk

Support Information:
Device Type: Digital Camera
Manufacturer: veo
Model: stingray 330v
Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Age of Device: Not specified
FCCID:

[url="http://members.driverguide.com/index.php?action=srch&sm=b&aax=&qa6=&qa5=2&qa7=150 0&dp=3&qm0=stingray+330v&jmd=and&fzz=d"]Find it on DriverGuide[/url] | [url="http://www.google.com/custom?client=pub-4727129938051271&forid=1&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&flav=0001&sig=t06hRycrxd-fw_05&q=veo+Digital+Camera+veo+stingray+330v+Windows+X P+Home+"]Find it with Google[/url]
Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2006
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: DRIVER NEEDED: veo stingray 330v (Windows XP Home) [USB]

Drivers are located here: [url]http://www.veo.com/Stingray/drivers.asp[/url]

Mine also uses Veo Digital Studio and Netmeeting which is built into Windows XP. I never use the Digital Studio software... only Netmeeting.
Old 06-18-2006

Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: veo stingray 330v (Windows XP Home) [USB]

the zip folder to install the digital studio on veo's website is corrupt or invalid, i was hoping to find someone out there with the entire disk to download or send.
Old 06-18-2006
Super Moderator

You cannot download this file using a webbrowser. Use FTP transfer software and it works fine. eg: CuteFTP

[url]ftp://61.218.233.124:20/vds_5.17w.zip[/url] (197.980 mb)

You can find free ftp software by searching using [url=www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=FTP+software&btnG=Google+Search]Google[/url]

Note: driverguide.com has an upload limit of 75 mb. This file would have to be broken into smaller files using WinRAR in order to upload.

Last edited by Jerry K : 04-15-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-30-2006

Default Re: DRIVER NEEDED: veo stingray 330v (Windows XP Home) [USB]

i have attempted to download and use the ftp software to access the file in question, i'm either not doing something right or have no clue as to what i need to be doing, any advice to offer a first timer using the ftp software, anything from connecting the first time to obtaining the file would be a great help
Old 06-30-2006
Super Moderator

If you would state what your problem is it would help. I just tried it and I cannot connect.

Here's how you setup CuteFTP:
Click File and Site Manager
Click New and type in Veo Stingray
Under FTP Host Address, type (or copy & paste): [url]ftp://61.218.233.124:20/[/url]
Click Connect
If you connect successfully (I didn't) you will see the file you want in the right hand column. Right click it and left click download. Use the left column to tell it where you want to download the file to.
Old 01-23-2008

Stlbob is on a distinguished road
Question Re: DRIVER NEEDED: veo stingray 330v (Windows XP Home) [USB]

I know this is old, but if somebody who has the vds_5.17w.zip file, could you please put it somewhere that I might get it.

I need this file for a friends web cam to try and get it working again.

Thanks!
Bob
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]