DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Networking (NICs, Gateways, Routers, Firewalls, ...)

Old 12-19-2009

potterwiz is on a distinguished road
Default Successful EDUP network adaptor driver install

It would have saved me a lot of time if the invoice had recommended making a note of the serial number before installing the card in my computer.

The invoice stated that the drivers were on tinyurl/xsacc8 and once accessed the website gave a list relating to the serial number of the card.

Not wanting to go through the hassle of removing the card I read comments on the Forum and assumed that the card was a Broadcom4306MP KFB, so searched for the drivers, which did not work when installed.

I complained to the supplier who assured me that the drivers for my card were listed.

Thanks to one of the members I got the name of the manufacturer from Control panel/system/hardware/device manager/network adaptor/properties/details. This lists PCI/VEN_xxxx. Copy and paste that into search in a browser and it will give you name of the manufacturer, in my case it was Ralink.

Without the serial number it was hit and miss but I found the Ralink PCI drivers which installed with no problem and the adaptor is working perfectly.

I hope that this helps.
Sponsored Links

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]