DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows XP

Old 11-17-2004
Unregistered

Default xp 2nd edtion home

I can not get past the start up window, will not let me into safe mode, will not let me change any thing, I know I need to copy my Csrsrv.dll back into the system. But it will not let me in at all , even when I use my XP cd.
Is the any program like the old dos that will let it install on boot up?
thanks.
Sponsored Links

Old 11-17-2004
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Troubleshooting Windows XP Startup/Shutdown Problems

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308041]Resources for Troubleshooting Startup Problems in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q310353]Q310353: How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q316434]Q316434: How to: Do Advanced Clean-Boot Troubleshooting in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsupport%2fkb%2farticles%2fq30 7%2f2%2f74.asp+]Q307274: Windows XP Stops Responding (Hangs) During Windows Shutdown[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q314058]Q314058: Description of the Windows XP Recovery Console[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314854]How to: Determine Which Video Driver Is Loading in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q292460]How to: Troubleshoot the Video Adapter Driver in Safe Mode in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q306084]How to: Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q304449]How to: Start the System Restore Tool from a Command Prompt in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q302796]Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q310405]How to Turn On and Turn Off System Restore in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q315222]A Description of the Safe Mode Boot Options in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q310575]General USB Troubleshooting in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307848]How to Start Setup from MS-DOS in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315265]How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP[/url]

[url=support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310747]How to use System File Checker in Windows XP[/url]

[url=www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkd_tro_evwd.asp]Repairing Damaged MBRs and Boot Sectors in x86-based Computers[/url]

[url=www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkd_tro_stos.asp]Automated System Recovery[/url]

[url=www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkd_tro_gwoj.asp]Troubleshooting Disks and File Systems[/url]

[url=www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmb_tol_vvcu.asp]Disk and Maintenance Tools[/url]

[url=www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmb_tol_jrch.asp]Disaster Recovery Tools[/url]

[url=www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmb_tol_ainz.asp]System File Tools[/url]

[url=kadaitcha.cx/backup.html]Solutions for Backup and Recovery[/url]

[url=kadaitcha.cx/startup_disks.html]SUPPORT: Windows XP Start-up Disks[/url]

[url=kadaitcha.cx/cannot_start_xp.html]Cannot Start Windows XP[/url]

[url=searchwin2000.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid1_gci968108,00.html]Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 1[/url]
Old 11-17-2004
Unregistered

Thumbs up Jerry

Thank you , I will give all those a try one at a time.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]