DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 95

Old 01-28-2005
Unregistered

Default Reformat

Hi there.I brought a seconhand laptop which was running win95.
This is what comes up when I turn the computer on.(I have no disc)
Cannot find a device file that may be needed to run Windows or a Window application.
The windows registry or SYSTEM.INI file refers ti this advice file,but the device file no longer exists.
If you leleted this file on purpose,try uninstalling the associated application using its uninstall or setup program.
If you still want to use the application associated with this device file,try reinstalling that application to replace the missing file.
C:\NETSCAPE\system\untstimd.exe
Press any key to continue
you have to do this 3 times and the last atempt says
C:\NETSCAPE\system\dial.386
How can I reformat this to make it my own as this still says it is registerd to the person I brought it off.I`ve got a win98 upgade disc & product key but I need to no how to get rid of what was already on the computer.Can anyone help with this.Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]