DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > For Techs Only > Tech-to-Tech

Old 05-12-2008

mnkwas is on a distinguished road
Post Doc.data Recovery Software Needed Plz

Hi all Techs.

I am a Tech. dealing with repairs and maint. on windows PCs. Last Friday i was working on a badly infected old PC III having win 98 and i ended up losing the work for my customer. He needs it urgently.

The Prob.
The PC never had a writer to backup on a cd-rom. Most of the memory sticks i use never pluged on it as they needed drivers that i never had a t a time and there was no net in that locality. Later i got one staff with a flash that had previously been installed on it, i backed up the data and transfered it to another better compaq pent.4 with XP sp2. It happened also to be infected ans so when i installed Avast.4.8 it deleted the infected files after restart. By bad luck all that were important files were infected and so were deleted. I tried to use the windows sys. restore but it was of no help. So plz any one can help me with a recovery software via my emails: <no.email.addys@allowed.com>.

Thanks alot for your help.

Last edited by Jerry K : 05-12-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Sponsored Links

Old 07-31-2008

justin12 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Doc.data Recovery Software Needed Plz

I have used Stellar Phoenix data recovery software to recover my data.This software is very easy to use and provides best recovery solution.This software is powered by raw file recovery.It recognizes and restores over 300 file types.You can download this software from
[url]http://www.stellarinfo.com/file-recovery.htm[/url]
I have also mail you the details.

Hope this will help you.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]