DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > For Techs Only > Tech-to-Tech

Old 11-06-2003
Lou

Question What's going on with Driverguide.com?

Used to be that driverguide.com was fast and easy to get into. Now, it not only has a new "face", it is also unbelievably SLOOOOOOWWWWW! Often times, it will take about 10 minutes just to get into the basic search area. Lots of times performing a command will lead to a "page not found" error. What's going on? I come to the site regularly to locate drivers for other people but I'm spending so much time just trying to get in. I know it's not my system since I have a fairly fast P4 computer with DSL.
Sponsored Links

Old 11-06-2003
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road

Driverguide.com is going thru a total reconstruction since Oct 1st, 2003. Problems arise as in any new changeover. Making the new site work and incorporate the new features used by v.bulletin software AND to include the old database used for the last 3-4 years is a chore, even for the most advanced programmer. It's not a task that can be accomplished in a few days or even a couple of months. I'm sure the programmers are working overtime to correct this problem. As major changes are perfected, you should see the improvements in speed as well as all the other features this site hopes to provide for our members in the near future.

Members are asked to be patient while this reconstruction is attempted.

Old 02-04-2004
Slash

Thumbs up Ermmm

Even slow but still useful.....but i wonder when can this site will be faster again
Closed Thread [Upload Driver/Firmware]