DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > For Techs Only > Tech-to-Tech

Old 08-02-2006

rarebeef is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Driver Guide Disasters

What's with the new account system? Under the free account you can only download five drivers per week. Thats just messed up. After five attempts at finding a driver, i finally find one that might work, and the thing tells me i need to upgrade my membership to download more. If your going to do something this stupid make sure the drivers are legit first. And whats with only being able to search a quarter of the driver database, what if the best drivers are in that other three fourths?
Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2006

smiles alot is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Driver Guide Disasters

So TRUE IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST LEGIT DRIVERS MAKE IT SO REALLY A WAIST OF TIME FOR THE HASSLE YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH TO GET THERE!AND ALSO ONCE YOU DO DOWNLOAD THEM THE ATTRIB.HAVE CHANGED AND YOU STATE YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM THEN WHY POST ?hAVE ATTEMPTED TO DOWNLOAD DRIVERS AND FIRMWARE ! (PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED) OR SOME OTHER LAME EXCUSE REAL BUMMER

Edit by mod: Please loose the caps lock key when posting... besides being difficult to read, it's considered YELLING.

Last edited by Jerry K : 08-06-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-11-2007

grunta is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Driver Guide Disasters

Here Here, download limit idea LAME AS!!!!
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]