DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 95

Old 02-20-2004
jimbo

Default win 95 floppies

does anyone have a set of floppy disks for win 95 they can sell me. i bought a laptop without an Os and no cd rom.
Jimbo
Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2004
terry

Default 95 floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo
does anyone have a set of floppy disks for win 95 they can sell me. i bought a laptop without an Os and no cd rom.
Jimbo

you could try ebay . they have a set now .

good luck,
terry
Old 02-28-2004
damien

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry
you could try ebay . they have a set now .

good luck,
terry

Ebay, however if you have a par port zip simply copy the w95 cab files onto it then fdisk/format the laptop using format C:\s to make it botable and run the zip driver disk for dos, it will mount the zip and allow you to copy the setp cabs to the HD (location/dir of your choice) and run setup from the HD.

for w98 it will tale 2 trips with the zip as all files will not fit on a zip 100.

no zip? remove the HD get a 2.5 to 3.5 ide adaptor and install on a normal desktop and cpy files over.
Old 01-29-2005
blgator

I have floppies 1-5 and 7-13, I am hunting for number 6.
Old 01-30-2005
juvrax

when buying second hand computers, especially laptops, see to it that the installation cds are included. it will just give you problems looking for the drivers. however you can still find the drivers, if you are very patient looking for it. godspeed
Closed Thread [Upload Driver/Firmware]