DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 95

Old 10-15-2003
beercat

Question laptop compaq LTE Lite 4/33C

I found this lap top in the trash along time ago. the lcd display was smashed. but being the persistant person I am I took it home to see
if it would work I had mouse and a desk top monitor and hooked up. guess what it payed off . it did work. But i played around with it to long,
tried to install another os and i messed it all up . so what i need to know
is where do i find the hard drive reformat disk and windows 95 os .
it doesnt have cdrom support only floppy A drive.
Sponsored Links

Old 10-15-2003
Maria

Default similar system similar issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by beercat
I found this lap top in the trash along time ago. the lcd display was smashed. but being the persistant person I am I took it home to see
if it would work I had mouse and a desk top monitor and hooked up. guess what it payed off . it did work. But i played around with it to long,
I found support files for my compaq concerto on the compaq comany site. They had a partition restoration utility as well as system configuration files. Then I bought Win 95 on floppy from e-bay and after a messed up start got everything installed. I then set up a direct cable connection to help obtain the files I wanted/need. I spent a little money but you generally do with pretty much any hobby.
Old 11-15-2003
drok

Quote:
Originally Posted by beercat

hi, bearcat, i had a simular problem cf-45 laptop (tough book)
i think what you need is a microsoft windows 95 disk(floppy 3.5) it is a
cd-rom setup boot disk #000-27742 it will re-install your device drivers
and reformat your c drive (hard drive) and then u can use your d-drive (cd rom) then it will ask for the win 95 istallation disk (cd) put it in and your on your way!
p.s. let me know if it works, DROK. (dwire1967@msn.com
Old 12-26-2003
RLS

Also you can place the cab files on floppy, with win95 it usually takes 27 of them. Just copy them from your cd.
It works faster if you happen to have an old zip drive with a floppy startup disk
Old 02-08-2004
myersk

Default copy windows 95 cd to floppy

can you please help me. I have and old windows 95 toshiba laptop with only floopy drive. It crashed and I only have a windows 95 cd, iomega zip 100 parellel drive. How can I get the cd to copy to the zip disk and the laptop to recognize the zip. the zip has a cd also not a floppy .

thanks

[email]myersk1@yahoo.com[/email]
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]